Who Should Take This Training:
- Recognized and required in Manitoba for Certified Practitioners
- Recognized in Saskatchewan for Qualified Practitioners
- Required by Alberta Municipal Affairs, for those people wishing to obtain a Certificate of Competency (formerly PSDS Ticket to work in the onsite wastewater industry).
The Onsite Wastewater Practitioner Training Program is currently divided into 9 sessions, a Site & Soils Day and an exam day.
- In order to receive a Certificate of Training, you must complete all training dates plus a Site and Soil Evaluation Field Day (Date TBA).
- A passing grade of 75% is required on all course components including the final exam.
Space in the training sessions is limited and is allotted on a first come, first served basis. Upon receipt of the completed form and payment for training, your course supplies will be sent to you for review prior to training. A minimum class of fifteen paid participants is required in order for the class to take place.
Cancellations will be accepted up to seven days prior to course start date. No refunds will be made for cancellations with less than seven days’ notice, however, you may send a substitute person under your paid registration.
The fee for the required Site and Soil Field Evaluation Day has been included in the course fees.
Training fees must be received in our office prior to the course date.